Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Precious Moment - Kelly & Junsu

Kelly's Point of View:--------------------------
People, as in strangers, were passing by me. They were all male of course. But I was only looking for one male in particular, Donghae. He's my best friend; since 3rd grade, and we have been friends all these years. We went to the same high school and college. The most difficult part of this is that we have different jobs.
"Hey Kelly!," I turned around to find Donghae giving me a big hug. "I missed you so much!"
"Hi Donghae! I missed you too!," I replied to him as his muscular arms surround me with warmth. "How was soccer training? You being gone for one month, you must have accomplished something during soccer camp!"
He smiled to me, and I notice, was his teeth always this white? Haha, I want to make fun of him!
"I have the greatest news Kelly! I'm an official soccer coach!!! I start training High School and Elementary Kids tomorrow! I'm coaching your little sister Katie's team tomorrow! You have to be there!"
I couldn't believe my ears! "Oh My Gosh! You're a coach?!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!"
Donghae and I just smiled at me, "C'mon, Kelly, Where's your car? I'm ready to go home!"
Donghae took his things and we headed toward my car. He smiled at me......
Okay... things are getting weird. I'm trying to focus of my driving but how can I when Donghae is staring at me!!!
"Yah! Donghae! Stop staring at me! I'm starting to see drool coming out of your mouth!" I laughed at him. He gave me a confused look.
"You must be blind, I don't have any drool!" Donghae said, pretending to wipe the "drool" off of his mouth.
A few minutes later, we arrived at his apartment.
"It was nice seeing you again.", I said to him as he got out of my car. He nodded his head and waved good bye.
When I got home, I had 1 message on my voicemail from Donghae.
"Kelly please come to your sister's soccer practice tomorrow. I will be assistant coach. Support me! Bye Bye!"
Aw... the way he said Bye Bye was soooo cute!
---
The next morning, I baked brownies. The sweet aroma of chocolate was all over the house. I packed the brownies and took my little sister to her soccer practice.
Donghae greeted me as usual. "Hey Kelly, meet the head coach. I think you guys will be good friends."
"Yo! Junsu! Come over here!" A...hot...muscular....dreamy guy came over. My heart beated heavily and my breathing became heavy too. My eyes could not stop looking at him.
"Hi! My name is Junsu!" He held out his hand..to me! TO ME!
I smiled widely like some happy nerd... oh wait-- that's me!.
"Hello! My name is Kelly." I hesitated. I don't believe in love at first sight, but what was this?
I know I'm suppose to shake his hand, but I was...somewhat afraid? I reached out....
Donghae interrupted my precious moment, "OKAY! Well, practice should start soon! Junsu, let's gather the kids."
"You go ahead."
He had no choice but to obey the Head coach; Junsu.
Donghae abruptly left.
The sun was shining hard on me.... but further more, the sunlight reflected on Junsu...making him look like....a prince.
"Kelly?"
He took a step closer. We were almost chin to nose. Junsu was tall.
The sun gleamed onto both of us.
Our eyes locked into each other's.
His hand slightly touching mine.
His warmth was on fire.
It was like a. fairytale?
"Will you go out with me?"
It is a fairytale.
My heart start beating.
Yet is felt like I wasn't breathing.
My answer might have taken forever.
But for me, it was as if time stood still.
Junsu was waiting for me,
and of course, I had agreed.
"I would love to."
I gave him a smile.
and he gave me a kiss.
-MissBonBons

No comments: