Thursday, June 19, 2008

One Last Question - Minsoh & Changmin

**-Rex A. Williams [person who wrote poem...you will read...later]---
We dug out toes into the sand, the soft yellow grain matching the perfect colours in the sky of the sunset. Small waves came onto the beach, melting the sand beneath of feet.I smiled at him and he smiled at me. Hand-in-hand, we sat there together.His eyes drew me in.Who was he? The wonderful person I just met 30 minutes ago. ````"Minsoh, I want you to meet my friends; Jessica and Changmin.", Siwon said just as I went in his convertable. The beach was only 8 minutes driving away from my house.
We waved at each other, and not a second further; his eyes met mine. I blushed as he smiled to me.
I could feel my blood rising towards my face faster than my heart could spell L-O-V-E. I smiled back to him.
"I want to sit with Minsoh.", Changmin said abruptly. I looked at Siwon with puppy eyes.
"Siwon, don't let Changmin sit with Minsoh. Changmin-ah... I want to sit with you!", Jessica whined.
"Minsoh, sit with me! You barely know Changmin!"
The next thing I know.... Changmin and I were walking to the beach while Siwon just drove off without us.
We played 20 Questions; the game where you have to ask the other person 20 questions and they have to reply truthfully to all questions and vice versa.
"Changmin, this is your last question!!!", I said. I giggled.
"Hmmm.... I wonder what I should ask." He smiled at me and took my hand.
"Can I ask you the question later Minsoh?"
"But Why?????", I said.
He stopped walking, and then I stopped walking.He came in front of me and used his index finger... and poked my nose with it.
Changmin whispered, "I want it to be a very special question."
I giggled even louder and said, "Fine... but it better be a good question!"
We've been walking for 15 minutes and we had finally reach the beach.
"Wow! Look! The beach!", I said. "Let's go play with the sand! Changminnie!"
I ran toward the sand and played with it. "Yah, Minsoh, Must you call me Changminnie!"
"Why? Don't you like it?" I pouted at him with puppy dog eyes. The sun was about to set.
"Not really. Hmm... You can call me Oppa!" Changmin grinned. "Only Oppa! No one else can call me that but YOU."He poked my nose again.
I nodded at him and played with the sand. "Oppa... will you play in the sand with me?"
He sat next to me, put his arm around me and a hand in my hand.
"Minsoh-ah... let's look at the sun."
"What was your last question Oppa?"
He looked at me.
The sun was about to set in 15-14-13 seconds.
"I like you, Minsoh. I like you.. a lot."
He turned his head toward the sun and then back to me.
"Do you like me Minsoh?"
12-11-10
His eyes gleamed into mine. He was looking for my answer.
His face was serious.
9-8-7 seconds more.
I looked at him.
My heart was beating.
His hands were on my shoulders.
My face inches apart from his.
And suddenly I said,
**"Your lips speak soft sweetnessYour touch a cool caressI am lost in your magicMy heart beats within your chest
I will think of you each morningAnd dream of you each nightI think of your arms being around meAnd cannot express my delight
Never have I fallenBut I am quickly on my wayYou hold a heart in your handsThat has never before been given away"
6-5-4
"Your lips... shall never go astray from mine." Changmin whispered.
Gently enough, his soft red lips... fell onto mine.
3...2...1.

-MissBonBons

No comments: