Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm Not Here To Sit - Ji Hyo Sun & Kim Jaejoong

Note: Hey readers, this chapter will be in the guy's point of view [Kim Jaejoong's POV]. I'm not sure if this one-shot is as good as my first too. I hope it is! It's a long one-shot too!-

Once lived a prince in search for his princess. Someone to be beside him when he rules his world, but someone to rule his heart.What will this cold prince do to get his girl? -

I only have one week left. One week left to find that girl I want to marry, before my mother gives me an arranged marriaged.

I sighed. If only my mother had realized that the turn of the current century had already past us.
"Prince Jaejoong, are we going out to look for your Princess?", said Jaejoong's younger brother, Prince Hee Chul.
I nodded. "Let's go.", I said to my little brother."Mother gave us a list of girls she thinks are suitable.", Prince Hee Chul said.
I scoffed and said, "Mother does not know what is suitable for me. Those girls will be scared of me."
Prince Hee Chul chuckled at my remark, "Do you think all girls will be afraid of you? Be afraid of you and yet adore your handsome beauty when they hid in the corner?"
Prince Hee Chul was right. How was I suppose to find a princess who would not be afraid of me?
"Do you think Princess Boa would know any girl that would have an interest to marry me?", I asked. Princess BoA was my younger sister.
Prince Hee Chul shrugged his shoulders and said, "I know who I want to marry; Princess Ji Hyo Sun."
Princess Ji Hyo Sun? "Hee Chul, why haven't I heard of her before?"
"She was on one of mom's list of 'suitable' girls. You threw that list away... but I used it for my own advantage.", Prince Hee Chul said.
"I see. Let's go see her.", I looked at Hee Chul and gave him the command.
But instead of the obediant brother I've always known, came a cold reply, "Why?"
"I want to see her."
"No. She's mine. I had already laid claim to her.", Hee Chul said coldly. I guess he got the coldness from me.
"I want to see her."
"No. I told you. You CAN'T have her. You don't even know her.", Hee chul stated.
"I will see her.", I said with determination.
"Why? You can't fall in love. Look at you! Girls are scared of you! How is there love in that cold voice of yours Jaejoong? How would you know what love is?! Give love and you will receive. You don't deserve her love!", he spat out into my face. Then I knew what he was trying to do.
"You're keeping me away from her, right?", I said. I figured it all out. If Hee Chul trusted Princess Ji Hyo Sun, I would have met her by now and she would not fall in love for me and I would not fall in love with her. Haha Prince Hee Chul is smart, but not that smart.
"It's none of your business. I won't let you have her."
"Everything is my business, I'm going to become King remember? I can do anything I want and I want to see Princess Ji Hyo Sun. Don't talk back to me and don't make me tell mom.", I said in the deadest voice I could have.
Hee Chul stomped out of the room. I know where is going; to Princess Hyo Sun's home.
Surprisingly, the door bell rang. A maid came into my room and said, "Prince Jaejoong. Your mother wants you to come downstairs. There are a couple of girls waiting for your inspection."
"Do you have a list of their names, their profiles?", I said. The maid nodded and gave the list to me. I smiled. There, printed first on the list, was Princess Ji Hyo Sun's name.
"I want her. Tell Queen Kim that I will be down to meet Princess Ji Hyo Sun and ONLY her." The maid nodded and left the room.
I walked downstairs. My heart was beating in excitement just to meet the girl that even made my brother rebellious. I laughed at the thought. I came to see a small figure, a gentle face, beautiful soft hands, and pure red lips. My eyes widened at such a sight. She looked fragile. Her glossy eyes looked as if they could break any minute and a sea of blue would come spilling out. Her skin was blinding my eyes with the innocent color of white. "Princess Ji Hyo Sun?", I managed to gasp out at the end of the stairway.
"Prince Kim Jaejoong. Yes?", came a melodic sound. I walked forward to her, she didn't budge, nor did she flinched. She blinked once or twice.
That simple action of blinking made me go crazy for her. The silence that she spoke made me amazed. Her eyes looking into mine, when I would usually looking away from others's eyes.
"Let's sit down.", I said. We walked over to a table with two chairs. Her hair parted from her ears as she sat down, she immediately tucked her hair behind her ear.
I looked at her, but it was more of a stare.
Her chest breathing, took the breath out of me.
She looked so calm, but I felt so dizzy.
"Prince Jaejoong. I'm not here to sit. What do you ask of me?"
Amazed at her courage, I must test her to see if she is scared by my real coldness. Focusing of being cold, I tried my best.
"Have you always been liked this? You act of stone. You live like rock. Why don't you try expressing yourself once in a while? Stop acting.", I looked at hard as I said that in a dead tone. That voice would scare anyone. I heard someone shuffling behind a wall of the room. Prince Hee Chul most likely. My mother must be watch through the secret ways of the castle.
"Why are you bothering with these questions for me? Go look in the mirror and ask yourself that first." She smiled. A harsh reply for a harsh question.
Was this the girl for me? And unlike stone, she moved her head, and tried to look into my eyes and said, "Kim Jaejoong...." I didn't want to look into her chocolate brown eyes... but I did. I only saw kindness. Then she said, "You don't have to be cold." I gasped at the sense that had come to me. "Kim Jaejoong.... I know you are not cold."
".....", I comtemplated at her. She was right. Then, I remembered what Prince Hee Chul had said: 'Why? You can't fall in love. Look at you! Girls are scared of you! How is there love in that cold voice of yours Jaejoong? How would you know what love is?! Give love and you will receive. You don't deserve her love!'
Give love and you will receive. I looked at her face and saw her concern for me. I took my hand and softly touched her face.... I took ahold of her chin, came forward, and kissed her.
Her eyes closed, as her soft red lips gave slight pressure to mine. I closed my eyes and felt the embrace of her soft arms wrapped around my neck as one hand of mine was around her waist and the other holding the back of her head.
I felt the burning intensity through my soul and my heart.
My lips are warm and cools off as our lips part ways.
She opened her eyes and breathed.
I smiled at her.
-**"I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.But the day I met you, I began to see,that love is real, and exists in me."

-MissBonBons

No comments: